Are you a master recruiter ready to make an impact? Are you able to spot talent from a mile away? Montage Marketing Group wants you.
Montage is looking for a Talent Recruiter to join our growing team. Qualified candidates will have the skill, experience and attention to detail needed to source the future workforce of this growing agency.
About the Role
This position supports the active recruitment of personnel to meet the agency’s strategic objectives. Efforts focus on sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding employees for immediate personnel needs. In addition, efforts will be made to build a pipeline and database of potential candidates for growth opportunities. This position supports both programmatic and enterprise recruitment needs.
This is a part-time, contract position, averaging 20-25 hours/week. In a remote capacity, we are recruiting candidates from the following states:
- North Carolina
- New York
- South Carolina.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of experience working in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Exhibit a strong customer service mindset and ability to execute.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills, and experience with recruiting strategies using various tools and techniques to include social networking, email campaigns, internal databases, referral based recruiting and innovative, cost effective search methods for best ROI.
- Proficiency in ATS platforms.
- Ensure consistent communication regarding recruiting efforts by providing status updates to stakeholders through meetings, email updates, and reports.
- Seasoned interpersonal skills in facilitating and conducting the selection, interviewing, and hiring process.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and personal accountability.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and changing direction quickly.
- Manage and facilitate full lifecycle recruitment, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Build relationships and collaborate with managers to understand hiring needs, team goals, and best practices for talent acquisition strategies. Collaborate with hiring manager to develop job posting.
- Conduct position-specific requirements research and salary analysis.
- Source active and passive candidates from a variety of channels and communities: online and internal databases, employee referrals, events, networking, research, social media, etc.
- Manage and update ATS system (BreezyHR).
- Train internal stakeholders on use of ATS tool and interviewing techniques.
- Develop resume, screening, and interview evaluation matrixes.
- Review, screen, and interview candidates to determine the appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Assist with new talent onboarding planning.
- Track company time accurately using the company’s internal time tracking system.
- Utilize and manage CRM and project platforms.
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing outreach, engagement, communications, and events agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area.
While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences, and communications. Our campaigns inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team.
How to Apply
At Montage, we're passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We want someone who wants to do more than punch a clock that pulls a paycheck. We want someone who is willing to do more in order to be more. Sound like you? Apply today!
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.