Do you see challenges as opportunities? Are you persistent in finding solutions that work? If this sounds like you, get in touch with us at Montage Marketing Group!
Montage is looking for a seasoned Program Director to join our growing client service team. Qualified candidates will help shape, lead, and grow our client work.
This is a full-time, exempt position, preferably working a hybrid schedule of home office and at Montage’s McLean, VA office. Annual salary for this position is $85,000 - $100,000.
- 10+ years of communications, marketing, and/or program management experience in those fields
- 5+ years of team management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to lead client relationships and retain and grow business
- Demonstrated client results
- Experience with designing, planning, and implementing campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Experience managing up to $5M in programmatic budgets
- Experience with federal and state government contracts preferred
- Experience with conducting industry research and recommendations
- Proficient knowledge of data tracking and analytics
- Effective time management and multi-tasking skills
- High-level emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- PMP certification preferred
- Advanced skills with Mac and Microsoft Office products
- Serves as primary point of contact for the customer
- Conduct full-cycle program management for client projects
- Lead strategy for key stakeholder engagement
- Lead the development of concepts, content, strategic plans, campaigns and other communication elements
- Identify and facilitate key connections within stakeholders and partners to move the strategies and the work forward
- Develop consistent rhythm of communication to build relationship with team and client
- Develop and implement processes, resources, and tools to support the work
- Assess and evaluate resource management
- Monitor, track, evaluate, and drive agreed ROI
- Provide supporting teams clear guidance and possible solutions in representation of the customer
- Business travel and other related work as needed
- Direct, oversee, and manage the team assignments
- Develop tools and techniques to effectively manage team
- Collaborate with team to assess the performance of the strategies and provide guidance to optimize results
- Train, mentor, and develop team members
- Develop or support the introduction of new and improved ideas, processes, procedures to support the success of the campaigns and/or the effectiveness of the team
- Support the cross-departmental communication and collaborations amongst project team
About Montage Marketing Group
Montage Marketing Group (Montage) is a marketing outreach, engagement, communications, and events agency based in the Washington, D.C. metro area. While we host all the capabilities of a full-service marketing agency, Montage focuses on crafting creative, customer-centered experiences and communications. Our campaigns inspire action and build relationships between our clients and their customers.
Montage invests its time in projects that make a meaningful difference in the world. Whatever our task – we believe in going above and beyond. It’s all part of our ethos, and it’s lived out every day in our team. At Montage, we believe our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we encourage candidates with unconventional experience and heaps of ambition to apply.
How to Apply
At Montage, we're passionate about putting our talents, knowledge, interests, and experience to work every day. We produce strong work because we put connection first. We want someone who also values connection, respect, and collaboration. Someone who understands a thriving work environment is built on more than any one production. Sound like you? Apply today.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.